In this thesis, We consider facility localization based on constant services and random customer demand.
Three purposes are considered:
1: Minimization of number of customer in a trip
2: Minimization of customers in the status of waiting
3: Maximization of the sum of devices in the unit of time.
- Wang, Q., Batta, E., Rump, C.M., Facility location models for immobile servers with stochastic demand. Naval Res. Logist., v51, pp. 137-152, 2003.
- Smith, H.K., Laporte, G.,Harper, P.R.,Locational analysis: highlights of growth to maturity. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2009
- Jia, H., Ordóñez, F., Dessouky, M., A modeling framework for facility location of medical services for large-scale emergencies.IIE Transactions, 39:1, p41-55, Jan 2007
- Revelle, C.S., Eiselt, H.A., Daskin, M.S., A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science. European Journal of Operational Research 184(3): 817-848 ,2008
- Eiselt, H.A., Sandblom, C.L., Decision analysis, location models, and scheduling problems. Springer 2004: I-XII, 1-457
- Berman, O., Krass, D., Facility location problems with stochastic demands and congestion. Location Analysis: Applications and Theory, Drezner, Z. and Hamacher, H.W. (eds.) pp. 329–371. Springer, Berlin, Germany,2002
- Zhang, Y., Berman, O., Verter, V., Incorporating congestion in preventive healthcare facility network design. European Journal of Operational Research 198(3): 922-935 ,2009
- Baron, O., Berman, O., Krass, D., Facility Location with Stochastic Demand and Constraints on Waiting Time. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 484-505, 2008
- Berman, O., Krass, D., Wang, J., Locating service facilities to reduce lost demand. IIE Transactions 38, 933–946, 2006
- Adan, I., Resing, J., Queueing Theory. Eindhoven University of Technology, 2001.
- Deb, K., Pratap, A., Agarwal, S., Meyarivan, T., A Fast and Elitist Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm: NSGA-II. IEEE Trans on evolutionary computation, V6, N2, pp. 182-197,2002
- Deb, K., Multi-Objective Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithm. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, England, 2001
- A1 Jadaan, O., Rajamani, L., Non-dominated ranked genetic algorithm for solving multi-objective optimization problems: NRGA. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, Vol4, No 1, pp 60-67, 2008
- Nunes, L., de Castro, Von Zuben, F.J., Chapter xii: ainet: An artificial immune network for data analysis. In R. A. Sarker and C. S. Newton, editors, Data Mining: A Heuristic Approach, pages 231–259–. Idea Group Publishing, USA, 2001.
- Coello Coello, C. A., Cruz Cortés, N., Solving multiobjective optimization problems using an artificial immune system. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines. 6(2), 163-190,2005
- Freschi, F., Repetto, M., Multiobjective optimization by a modified artificial immune system algorithm. In 4th International Conference on Artificial Immune Systems (pp. 248-261), 2005
- Gong, M.G., Jiao, L.C., Du, H.F., Bo, L.F., Multiobjective immune algorithm with a nondominated neighbor-based selection. Evolutionary Computation 16 (2), 225–255,2008
- Wang, Q., Batta, R., Rump, C.M., Algorithms for a facility location problem with stochastic customer demand and immobile servers. Annals of Operations Research 111, 17–34, 2002